Monday, June 2, 2008

Obsession

I have to admit, when I finished The Host all I wanted to do was read
it again right away. However, I didn't want to be made fun of, so I
decided to stay with Stephanie Meyer rather than move on. I'm on
vacation, I might as well indulge my obsession. You know what that
means! I started with Twillight Friday I think. This morning I
finished Neq Moon and am about to start Eclipse again. At least this
is only the second time reading them. I figured it was ok because the
movie and the next book are both coming out this year. I thought I
would be less obsessed this time around. Man was I wrong. I couldn't
sleep last night because I had to get to the part where she saw Edward
again in Italy. I knew what was going to happen but couldn't sleep.
Stephanie Meyer, how do you wright so beautifully? I'm obviously
obsessed because this is my second blog about her and her books in a
few days. I think I need professional help.

2 comments:

Rhia Jean said...

I can help you. Just read them one more time and you'll be cured. Okay, maybe two more...three? I'm not helping am I?

Blake and Yanery said...

I totally understand I just read them all last week and I have started again. I just love these books!