Monday, June 16, 2008

Baby + yogurt - highchair = disaster

In case the title of the blog didn't clue you in, this morning I gave
Will a container of yogurt. To defend myself, I was making a fathers
day lunch for Matt and Will loves yogurt. I really didn't think he
could do anything but dump it on the floor, which I would clean up
later. So, I'm in the kitchen and Will has had his yogurt for several
minutes when I hear a big thud. I put down what I am doing and go
check on him. There is yogurt on the floor and Will is trying to stand
up. Somehow he managed to get yogurt all over his legs and feet so he
couldn't stand up without slipping. It was so funny, I couldn't help
but laugh. Will started laughing too, although he didn't know why. I
put him in his highchair to finish the yogurt that wasn't on the
floor, and had to hose him down in the shower (which he hated) before
we could go to church. It was awsome. Kids are so talented.

2 comments:

Matthew Ware said...

Will had Dippin Dots today after the mall fun. I think he was satisfied, he got enough of it on his face. Luckily Meghann was the one to clean him up.

Rhia Jean said...

That is pure greatness!!!