Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tornado Katy, go away

In KC we have KCTV 5 and the main weather person is Katie Horner. I
only watch the station because it is CBS and has many of my favorite
shows. I don't like their news because they sensationalize everything.
Matt calls Katie Horner Tornado Katie because she overreacts in all
weather. I am watching CSI reruns and Katie breaks in every commercial
to tell us about storms two hours north of us and way out of our
viewing area. She drives me crazy. If the storm gets closer there will
be no more CSI and only Tornado Katie. I don't want that. I just want
to watch my CSI and eat little debbie snacks with Will.

1 comment:

Rhia Jean said...

You'd think that the weather people would catch on by now that if we are going to die in a tornado, we don't want to die watching the weather, we want to die watching our favorite TV shows...geez!