Saturday, June 28, 2008

I don't wanna go back to school

I am sitting on my bed admiring my new kitten, Jasper, take a nap and
thinking I had better get my crap together for class on Monday. Yes
ladies and gentelmen, summer classes for Graceland University school
of nursing starts Monday June 30. I don't want to go back. I know that
six weeks of classes now means I am done five months early, but I'm
not ready for classes to begin again. Going back on Monday means that
between now and mid January I will have about four weeks off and it
will be hectic. I get two weeks the end of august and two or so at
Christmas. When I am done with classes jan 30 I hope to have a job and
take the NCLEX, the licensing exam, sometime in February. My life is
going to be crazy. Is it so wrong to want to delay that a bit? I don't
think so. I just hope I don't torn into a big hairy witch during the
next seven months.

2 comments:

Rhia Jean said...

Let's face it. Nobody wants to go back to school after they have passed 3rd grade. Sometimes sooner. But you can do it! Just take it one day or week at a time. I heart you! :)

Emily Anne said...

At least I get to see you, Rhia, in December. That is something to look forward to.