Sunday, June 8, 2008

Kisses

Will has started giving kisses. If you say "kisses" and make kissing
noises, he will pucker up and give you kisses on the lips. Sometimes
you get a cheek kiss, but usually on the lips. It's super cute and as
a mom, it makes me happy.

Three days ago Will came home with a panda bear from the new movie
Kung Fu Panda. He was kissing his panda, something he had never done
to a stuffed animal. The next morning, Will was kissing his panda and
I asked for a kiss. He held out his panda for me to kiss. I asked for
a kiss again and he held out his panda. I kissed the panda, then Will
gave me kisses. It was so cute. I love my son.

2 comments:

Alison said...

I had a stuffed panda, named Susan, that I loved as a kid. So, I understand how important it was to Will for you to kiss the panda. :) Cute!

Rhia Jean said...

Now you have a solution for your depression when you watch tear jerker movies. Perfect! I'll be over tomorrow night so we can watch Titanic. :)