Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dear Stephanie Meyer; I Love You

I know that many of you have already decided that you love Stephanie
Meyer, especially those of you who went to see her. You are probably
wondering what brought on this expression of love. Well, I just
finished reading The Host. I was skeptical about reading the book
because I enjoyed the Twilight books so much. I was worried that it
wasn't going to be as fantastic as the other books. Matt bought it for
me before the semester was over and I didn't pick it up until three
days ago. I Loved It. It was better than the Twilight books. I cried
several times. It was moving and beautiful. I can't wait to read it
again, so I repeat, Stephanie Meyer I love you. I think she is my new
favorite author (or a close second. Stephen King still is number one).

4 comments:

Alison said...

I love her too. I can't wait for August. sigh.

Rhia Jean said...

Word! Here is my favorite line in the book: "I held you in my hand Wanderer. And you were so beautiful." Oh, my heart melts every time.

Matthew Ware said...

Am I gonna cry? I might cry. Em says it's very emotional.

Not that I cry all the time. I'm just really good at relating to fictional characters.

My word is pnzjdsah. It's when you get pwned by a fictional character.

K2 said...

I am nearly finished with it. It took me a bit to get into but once I was in the middle I couldn't put it down. Hopefully I'll finish it soon.