Friday, May 16, 2008

New Shoes

This is a picture of my new sandals. Matt blogged about our shopping
experience and you can check out his blog for all that information. I
ended up with a pair of Wolky sandals. They have a small arch support
for my flat feet. They also have a cork insert that is covered with a
soft material that makes it soft (duh) while the cork molds to your
foot. Matt spent $80 on two pairs of shoes and I spent almost double
that on my new sandals. We have decided that sometimes you have to
spend money to get a good pair of shoes. I am so tired of having tired
feet because of bad shoes and no support. I love my new sandals and am
looking forward to getting a new pair of Wolky's in the fall.

2 comments:

K2 said...

Those are way cute and I'm with ya sista in getting shoes that don't kill your feet! rock on!

Rhia Jean said...

Well, you get what you pay for. I like those shoes, they look comfy and cute!