Monday, May 12, 2008

Will

This is William during nursery. I checked on him and stayed to help
because there were 11 crazy kids and only two workers. William was
pushing around the doll stroller, a little girl sat in it, and he
continued to push. It was very cute until he dumped her out. That was
just funny.

I will never volunteer to help out in nursery again because Will
became a tyrant. He was very well behaved the first hour but then he
threw a tantrum, pushed kids, hit kids, and pulled hair. I know he was
tired and hungry but I also think he was showing off for mom. Happy
Mother's Day to me.

2 comments:

R Matthew Ware said...

Our baby has a dark side. My elusions are crushed. My angel has fallen. Get him the Darth Vader cape and cowl and his own red light saber, cuz he's going to the dark side, baby!

(Yeah, two comments in a row where I call you baby. I don't know what's up either.)

Rhia Jean said...

He's just trying to be macho for the girl he dumped out of the stroller...