Friday, May 23, 2008

Getting Ready For Vacation

Why is it that getting ready for vacation is so stressful? All year
long I have been ok with living in a not totally neat house and now
that we are leaving for four days I have to clean. I even moved
furniture to vacuum.

And we all know I am going to need a vacation from vacation when I get
home. We are going to spend so much time trying to do everything that
we are going to be exhausted when we get home. Why do we do that to
ourselves? We get freaked about going on vacation and cleaning our
homes and then over exert ourselves on the actual vacation. Maybe it's
just me.

2 comments:

Alison said...

This is totally normal. I have to clean before I leave for a major trip, because I know it will make me feel better when I get home. Have a fun time!!

Rhia Jean said...

No, it's everybody. It's kind of like when your mother reminds you to put on clean underwear in case you get in an accident.