Friday, May 9, 2008

This Is What I Should Be Doing

This is the book I have been using to study for my nursing research
final on Monday. No wonder I am blogging right now rather than
studying. Who knew research would even be a class in nursing school? I
didn't. That is what I get for doing my bachelors (the second time) in
nursing. If I had just gotten an associates in nursing I wouldn't have
to take research. However, when going for my masters later, I would
have to get my bachelors in nursing first. So, when someone asks you
the difference between a BSN and an ADN, the answer is a research class
(and critical thinking skills, but that one could potentially be more
offensive).

2 comments:

R Matthew Ware said...

And if there's anyone who's not offensive, it's Emily :)

Rhia Jean said...

Procastinating should be a pre-requisite to research.