Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Word Verification...Sometimes it is Necessary

The three of you that read and comment on my blog will notice I have
added the word verification feature to comment on my blog. I used to
think word verification was just to annoy me. I learned the hard way
the verification serves a necessary function.

I had a random person comment on my blog a couple of weeks ago and all
it said was "please press here" or something like that with a link. I
decided to check it out at school. I didn't want my iPhone to be
contaminated just in case. It went to some "virus scan program" that
really downloads some virus. I got out quickly. I realized later, by
clicking on his name, that the blog site took you to the virus site
too. I want to report him as bad but don't know how.

To make a long story short (too late), I put the verification on to
deter those viruses on my blog. Sorry for the extra work, but you can
make up definitions for the verifications.

1 comment:

Rhia Jean said...

Oh goody! My word is hmzefzyg which means hacker in German...I think.