Sunday, April 27, 2008

Stupid piece of trash drivers

I was driving nicely to my mother-in-law's house just a few minutes
ago. I was in the right lane and looked over to a huge red Denali that
was getting ready to run me off the road. It was coming into my lane
and I see an Asian woman looking out the window at me. I honk my horn,
they move back over and then have the NERVE to honk at me. Jerk! I was
so mad. Then I pull up to the light right across the street from my
destination and I am behind this big truck with two long haired guys
in camoflauged hats. The driver looks out his side mirror at me and
when the light turned green he burned rubber on purpose. I had to
drive through the fog of foul smelling smoke to get through the light.
What the &@*#**@ is wrong with people?

2 comments:

R Matthew Ware said...

Sounds like he was compensating for something. Something very small.

Rhia Jean said...

Sorry, did I not inform you that Sunday was National Idiot Driver's Day? They all come out on the road once a year unannounced and make everyone screaming mad.