Sunday, April 27, 2008

I love this thing

This is the new Neutrogena Wave. It is a thing to wash your face. It
comes with round pads to put on the end then you turn it on and it
vibrates and lathers your face. Matt made fun of me for buying it
because Vanessa Hudgins (from High School Musical) was on the
commercial. First of all, I didn't buy it. My sister-in-law bought it
but didn't like it because it dried out her face. I asked if I could
have it 'cause she wasn't using it.

I tried it before I went to bed but didn't like it because it didn't
lather well. I then saw on the commercial that you can use it in the
shower so I tried it during my shower and I was hooked. It gives you a
cool feeling and helps massage my sinuses (and we all know I have bad
allergies). I make sure to use a facial moisturizer every day so my
face doesn't get dry. My skin feels super soft and I love this silly
thing. They are kind of expensive, $12.00 for the starter package with
the Wave and some pads. The refill pads are $6.00 for 30 pads, but I
think it is worth it. I may be a nerd for having, enjoying, and
blogging about my Wave, but I don't care because it's cool. The End.

2 comments:

Rhia Jean said...

It's nice to find cool things that work like that! Once I bought this contraption that was supposed to suck out all of your blackheads, but guess what? It didn't work to well. It almost gave me a hickey on the side of my face instead.

R Matthew Ware said...

Hey, a fake hickey can start talk among your coworkers. Could be fun. When they ask, just nod and smile and walk away.