Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Legal Day

Nursing school requires you to participate in continuing education
things. I'm not sure why because we are in school, but whatever. Today
is one of those days we have to continue our education by
participating in legal day. Sounds exciting, right? Heck NO. Four
greulling hours of listen to an RN turned lawyer talking about the
in's and out's of legal issues related to nursing. Holy Schnikes! I'm
only about half way through legal day and might just die of boredom
before it's over.

I am awake enough to understand this is important and could be
exciting (as much as legal stuff can be exciting) in the hands of
someone else. I knew it would be bad when I saw it was one person
talking for four hours. I inwardly groaned when she said she does'nt
use power point. There isn't even any thing to look at. HELP ME!

3 comments:

K2 said...

Four hours? No power point? AHHHH! No wonder you are going crazy.

Rhia Jean said...

I hope that the next time this comes up, you have downloaded a fun game onto your iPhone so that YOU can have something to look at while the boring legal lady drones on and on. You should tell her it is against the law to NOT use technology in this day and age. I feel for ya!

R Matthew Ware said...

She texted me. And, apparantly, blogged.