Monday, April 28, 2008

Random Stuff

This is Will. He is wearing the cutesy shirt and you can't see it in
this picture. He was laughing hystericaly when I took this picture. He
has sun and wind burn from going with his Nana and Aunt Meg to the
zoo. He had so much fun.

I only have three more weeks of school before the semester is over. I
am way excited. Then only 9 months til I graduate. I'm nervous about
that.

I have written and turned in my last big paper for the semester today.
Go me.

Why did my Research teacher plan poster presentations then not show up
to see them because she is sick? I would have had to be there unless I
was dead, but the teacher doesn't have to show. And why did her
assistant see and evaluate every poster but my groups? I hope we do ok.

The kind of End

1 comment:

Rhia Jean said...

I firmly believe that college professors have it easy. Their TA does everything for them.