Thursday, April 24, 2008

Schools I Have Attended

Matt was cleaning out the closet yesterday (a task I am bad at because
I don't want to get rid of things) and ran across several different
things from several different colleges and universities. That brought
up the question of how many colleges I have actually attended. I told
Matt (after careful counting) seven. Later we decided the final count
was 10-11. Here they are in chronological order.
1. Stephen F. Austin State U in Nacogdoches,TX. This is where my
undergrad degree is from.
2. Tarrent County Junior College - I took math and science there
during the summer.
3. Maple Woods - I took some more classes towards my teaching very.
When I moved to KC.
4. University of Missouri, KC - I took graduate classes for special
education here.
5. Southwest Missouri State University- I went here while I was
teaching in southern Missouri.
6. Some random school -I took economics by video correspondence course
while I was teaching.
7. Clarkson College in Omaha, NE - I did my CNA classes here.
8. Metropolitan Community College in Omaha, NE -I took nursing pre
requisites here.
9. Graceland University - this is where I currently enrolled, doing
nursing school.

So its only 9. I'm sure Matt will remember another one. No wonder I
want to be done with school. 8 months left and then at least five
years off before I go for my masters.

2 comments:

Rhia Jean said...

And to think I was there when it all started...

R Matthew Ware said...

I've gone to ONE school, and only for a semester. Ain't I great!

But I love learning, I'm just better at my pace and choosing. I consider myself an independent learner.