Monday, April 21, 2008

What I am Doing About My Extra Fat

That makes it sound like I found some extra fat outside in the yard
and am trying to decide what to do with it. I would love for that to
be the case (although it could potentially be really nasty, it is
better than the alternative). No, I seem to have added some extra
pounds to my short, fluffy body. Right now to combat the extra pounds
I am typing on my iPhone and waiting for class to resume. However,
earlier today I brushed the dust off my Pilates video tapes and did a
twenty minute workout. Since my ankle is still retarded, I figured a
jog around the block was out (and seriously, have I ever been jogging?
No.). I felt awsome after, and plan to do that a couple of times a
week. Now if I could just get back to eating more vegetables...

2 comments:

Rhia Jean said...

For your vegetable intake, may I suggest bell peppers?

Blake and Yanery said...

Hey Emily! I just wanted to let you know I was here. It's great to see how your doing. Your son is tooo cute.