Friday, April 4, 2008

Roxy the dog

Ok, how many of you knew we had a dog? How many of you know I am a cat
person? Need I say more? Our friend Dave, who really likes dogs,
thinks our dog is dumb. We were playing the game tug the toy and throw
the toy. I was throwing the nasty toy and she kept running the wrong
way (my house only has one wrong way to run). So finally I threw the
toy into Will's room, where she kept trying to go, she got confused
and couldn't find it. She only looked in the dining room. Dumb dog.
She's pretty, but dumb.

3 comments:

R Matthew Ware said...

Was Dave over tonight?

Don't trash the dog too much, we need to get someone to take her for us.

Rhia Jean said...

Emily, this is why we are friends. :) It never fails that every time I walk by a dog or go over to someone's house who has a dog, that stinkin' canine gets me dirty somehow.

Matthew Ware said...

Yeah, I knew I wasn't a dog person, but I was lonely and scared (it was when we were new in our house and Emily was working overnight shifts and I was scared of everything). I'm over that now. Do you know anyone who wants and energetic black lab?