Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Beginning of The End

It is official, Ladies and Gentlemen. Today is the beginning of the end, or at least that is what I am calling it. Today I went to the first day of class in my last semester of nursing school. Well, actually I went to the Matriculation ceremony, where the Juniors are welcomed into Nursing school, and to Senior orientation where I learned about my books being online. I'm way excited about my books being on my computer and online. I can put a search topic in and it will search all my nursing textbooks because they decided to allow us to have ALL our textbooks from my whole nursing career. I think that is great. I am totally pumped about the study advantage this will give me (I'm such a nerd).

Right now, while I am waiting for my books to download, I am blogging rather than studying for tomorrow's Maternity class. What a way to start the semester! Go Me.

3 comments:

Harwood said...

Yay!!! Don't worry about geeking out about the online book thing. I made a color-coded calendar for Jacob's classes this quarter - I love school and am living vicariously through him.
~Shawn

Matthew Ware said...

Good, because we have a whole freaking bookcase devoted to old textbooks. Can we put some of them in storage now?

(That comment is more fun if you read it in a British accent.)

Suzzanne said...

I'll be imagining everything in a British accent from now on. :c)

Congrats on the new semester Em! I'm really glad that you are almost done. You will do well as always, you're so smart!

Love you!