Thursday, September 18, 2008

3 Things

The Rules:List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 3 other people. Leave a comment of the people you tag so that they realize that they have been tagged.


3 Joys: 1. The light at the end of the nursing school tunnel. 2. Spending time with my fantastic family, Matt and Will. 3. Putting Will to bed and finding quiet reading time.


3 Fears:1. William getting sick or hurt. 2. Dying young and leaving my family behind to mourn me. 3 . Not graduating or not passing the NCLEX (nursing boards).


3 Current obsessions:1.Stephanie Meyer books. 2. Reading. 3. Blogging and reading other's blogs.


3 meaningless/unknown facts:1. We took William's pacifier away a few days ago and he is doing fine. 2. I want another baby so bad I can hardly wait. 3. I cannot decide what nursing specialty I want to go into. I'm so conflicted and undecided I can't stand it.

I'm not going to tag anyone, but if anyone wants to fill this out anyway, feel free.

1 comment:

Matthew Ware said...

3 Joys: 1. Days off. 2. Autumn. 3. Writing.

3 Fears: 1. Running out of money. 2. Emily failing nursing school or failing the NCLEX :) 3. Losing my job.

3 Current obsessions: 1. Reading. 2. Writing podcasts. 3. Weightloss.

3 Meaningless/unknown facts: 1. William colored on our bedroom walls and door with a crayon, but it doesn't matter because we need to paint anyway. 2. I really really really want to take a trip to Branson, but don't have the time and won't anytime soon. 3. I started writing a new novel.