Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Oh My Goodness

This is a school blog, so don't say I didn't warn you. Today we had
Community Health class and we spent the entire two hours talking about
all of our clinical rotations and projects we have to do. TWO HOURS!
We have a paper on a community that can be no more than 20 pages. At
first I thought that was a joke, but after talking about it, I'm sure
it will be close to twenty pages, and that is working in a group of
four.

We also have to go to an elementary school wellness/nursing day, a
nursing day at Graceland (we ate presenting things at these), two days
with hospice, one teaching day at a senior center, and one 8 hour
community service project of our choice. I'm so overwhelmed! We also
have papers and assignments IN my three other classes. I love school,
but thank goodness I only have four and a half months left. More than
that and I would just give up!

2 comments:

Suzzanne said...

Embily, you will do great! I am excited that you are close to the end of school. You will have a lot of work to do, but it'll get done, I know you. Be good!

Love yur guts!!!

Suzzy

Rhia Jean said...

Hey, you can do anything for four months. Just think...next month you will only have 3 months left!