Saturday, August 16, 2008

School

I cannot believe it, but yet again I pulled off a semester with all A's. Even though I just finished my final yesterday, my grades are already posted. I have a 4.0 for the semester but a 3.51 overall. That got me thinking, I really wish I could go back and re-do some of my earlier classes where I didn't get A's because it would be really cool to have a 4.0 overall, or something close. It took me 30years to decide school was important enough to really try hard in and to get good grades. Oh well. At least we know I am ok at nursing and that I made the right second career choice. I guess we can't all get things right the first time, huh?

5 comments:

Matthew Ware said...

Okay Hermione :)

Rhia Jean said...

I did the same thing with grad school.

Alison said...

There are classes from my freshman and sophomore years of college that I wish I could redo. It took both of those years for me to figure out how to get it together and really work. Better late then never, right??

K2 said...

Good job! I think you are a fab student and you'll be an even better nurse!

Emily Anne said...

My first class in college the first time was Biology Mon, Wed, Fri, at 8 am. I got a big fat D. I sure have come a long way since then.