Friday, July 25, 2008

School


I pay huge amounts of money to Graceland University. I am getting a great education. The staff are very knowledegable, I enjoy my classmates, and I enjoy my clinical experiences. BUT, both last week and today our school has been whored out. For the past two weeks Childrens Mercy has rented out space in our school so that we have had to be shunted to a different classroom. We pay way too much money to be kicked out of our classrooms, especially during test time. This morning when I showed up for my test I couldn't even find a place in the parking lot to put my sexy yellow car. I had to park across the street. It was not a far walk at all, but it is the principle of the thing. I should be able to park in my own school parking lot and the Children's Mercy nurses should have to park across the street or other places. Anyway, it just makes me annoyed that we have to be displaced for someone else. I graduate in a few short months, and then it will all be over. I'm sure I can last until then.

2 comments:

Matthew Ware said...

Wow. My wife said whore. I usually can't get that kind of language out of her unless I REALLY piss her off. Good job, honey :)

Alison said...

I agree with you completely.

Huzzah! You're about to graduate! Congratulations!