Monday, July 21, 2008

Holy Hades

I moved from Houston, TX to Kansas City, MO to get away from the
horrible humidity. I spent almost 12 years of my life in the heat of
Fort Worth, TX. I am used to 100 degrees in the shade, its the
humidity I hate. When I moved here I didnt realize that the Midwest
would have such humidity. It was 97 degrees today with awful humidity.
Why bother to take a shower when as soon as you walk outside you will
be drenched with sweat? As soon as possible I am taking my little
family and moving somewhere without humidity. That is all.

2 comments:

Matthew Ware said...

It's not that bad. Keeps your skin moist :)

Rhia Jean said...

Isn't it amazing that some pioneers thought "Hey, let's build a city right here!" and then they did. And they convinced other pioneers to move there? Without air conditioning or showers? I used to think I would have made a great pioneer, but now I am realizing that I have become too spoiled by modern conveniences to ever have made it back then. Anyways, good luck trying to stay dry. :)