Friday, January 2, 2009

Inappropriate and A Bit Creepy

So, Matt and I went to Dallas for a few days. We left on the 27th and got home on the 1st of January. As we were driving home, Matt got tired and I had to go to the bathroom. He pulled over at an Exxon in a Podunk town in Oklahoma. I went in, went to the bathroom, and got a Coke and some pretzels (which William ate). I stood in line behind an old, fat lady that shopped there all the time because she was chatting with the not very cute, kind of short and chubby male cashier. He was probably my age, and commented on me being cold. I was kind of shivering. He made fun of me and as the old lady in front of me left, he started laughing. Then he said "I can tell you are cold because your nipples are showing". OH MY GOSH! First of all, why the crap was he looking at my nipples? Nasty. Second of all, why would you say something like that? Did he think he was funny and was going to get my phone number? Yuck. I kind of chuckled and covered myself with my arms. I should have sent Matt in to tell him off. Matt may not be mean, but he is tall and is probably menacing looking to a short, chubby, ugly guy.

4 comments:

Rhia Jean said...

Wow...umm....I just...wow.

K2 said...

I say double ewww..

Suzzanne said...

I'll go kick his ass for you I'm not scared of him. I bet I could give him a set-down he'll never forget!

Matthew Ware said...

Yeah, I was pretty surprised when she told me that. You'd think someone working for a corporation would just keep their mouth shut. I mean, when does a guy commenting on a woman's nipples get attractive?

Guess I picked the wrong gas station. And yet another reason to hate Oklahoma.