Saturday, December 20, 2008

I Am Queen Ruler of All

Ok, that's just in my head, but I deserve it. I checked on my final semseter of nursing school grades and I got 3 A's. One class has not reported yet, but I only expected one A, so I rule all. Also, All of our Christmas presents are purchased and wrapped. (I'm still working on making yours Suzzanne, so it doesn't count because I'm making it.) I also got our Christmas cards mailed today and I got Suzzanne's birthday gift and Mom's Christmas gifts mailed.

(I NEVER get any of this done until way later.) It must be mentioned that Matt did most of the Christmas shopping. However, I wrapped everything and decorated our house for Christmas. Ok, so if i'm the Queen Ruler of All then Matt is the King Ruler of All. I have to have a King. Will is the Destroyer of Worlds.

5 comments:

K2 said...

AWESOME! GO YOU!

Alison said...

All hail the Queen!

Matthew Ware said...

I thought it was Empress :)

Rhia Jean said...

I am highly impressed by your efficiency. Did I spell that right? Efficiency? Whatever. I got your card in the mail and it is very cute. Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday!

Suzzanne said...

Thanks my love!! I got my Birthday gift today! You guys are super amazing and awesome. ;)

I always knew you were brilliant! And I never questioned you being Queen. That means I get to be something cool too...like the Lady of Awesomeness.

Will is indeed the Destroyer of Worlds. But he's cute, so that's why he gets away with it.