Monday, December 15, 2008

There is a Light

Yes, everyone. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I finished one of my finals for nursing school. I have one on Wednesday then I am finished for the semester. I have three weeks of internship in January and then all I have to do is take the NCLEX (state boards). OH MY GOODNESS! I guess soon I'll be an RN. That is scary.

And last evening it started snowing like crazy. I was hoping that our final would be moved to another day and school would be cancelled. No such luck. Once I got here this morning I was glad that school was today and that I could just get it over with. I was not going to spend any more time studying. Actually, the final was easy. Maybe I even pulled an A in the class. Probably not, but maybe. Sometimes wishes come true.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Huzzah! You're almost done. :)

K2 said...

Way to go you!

Verification word: merfat. Is that fat on mermaids?

Matthew Ware said...

Good job.