Friday, December 12, 2008

Movie Obsessed


My son is OBSESSED with Disney movies. I admit it is my fault. Since I am in nursing school, it's easy to put a movie in for Will while I am on my way to school and Matt is still asleep. His favorite was The Lion King. He watched it at least twice a day. His nana has purchased lots of little Lion King toys including Simba, Nala, Mufasa, Scar, a hyena, and Will's favorite, Zazu (whom he calls E-yo).

In attempt to get Will to become less obsessed with the Lion King I accidentally got him hooked on Hercules. He calls it Her-key and it is so CUTE when he says Her-key. It took me a while to figure out what he was saying. You know school is coming to a close when your 2 year old watches Hercules three times in one day and watches Beauty and the Beast once. In my defense, I was tired and took a nap once and then needed to study (which I am not doing right now).

My next plan is to get him obsessed with Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, and Mulan that way we have several movies to choose from.

We read to Will also, and play with him, so it's not like he only watches movies, but it sure seems like it sometimes. Oh, he also loves to take a bath, usually for at least 30 minutes. Crazy kid!

2 comments:

Matthew Ware said...

I guess there are worse obsessions.

Harwood said...

I can TOTALLY relate. Joseph is a Pixar junky. He loves Cars, Bug's Life, Wall-e, and a little bit of Toy Story. We read to him and he's a big fan the bath, too. Yesterday, he saw a picture of himself at the zoo and said "Z-O-O, zoo!"