Sunday, August 5, 2007

Work

I used to think that I was kind of a nice person, especially at work. I was in such a good mood before heading to work tonight I thought it would be great. That is what I get for thinking. One of my patients decided to tell me that I was breaking her foot while I was putting her ted hose on. For anyone who doesn't know what ted hose are, they are really tight stockings that keep you from getting blood clots. My orientee put the hose on her other leg and she thanked him for being so nice. Crappy lady.

Then, I accidently tried to break a patient's arm. I know that she was really annoyed because of the look she gave me, but it wasn't my fault. She was so tense that I couldn't help it - she had to turn. Someone else got annoyed because she thought I was going to come right back and I didn't. People hate me tonight. I'm sad.

No comments: