Sunday, August 19, 2007

Decorating

I am not an interior decorator and will never be. I have always enjoyed looking at other people decorating and I love to make fun of things that I don't think are decorated well but I am just not that great at it myself. However, I took a stab at decorating William's room this past week. Matt and I cleaned out Will's room, rearranged the furniture, and got new (to us) furniture. We got a twin bed from a woman I go to school with and we got a dresser that belongs to us but that was stored at my in-laws house, and both are in the baby's room now. The big decorating thing is that I had these Winnie-the-Pooh accent stickers my mother-in-law got for me that I put up on the walls around his room. Man, it looks so cute. I can't believe that I did it and that it turned out cute. The stickers are removable and restickable, so it took me a couple of times to get it right, but it still looks cute. Maybe i'll quit nursing school and go to design school...

No comments: