Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Massage

So, my hair dresser canceled on me AGAIN and I decided to get a massage instead. My hair is long enough that I am just going to go to Great Clips for the $13.00 haircut for a while and I got a massage instead. I went to the Massage Therapy Training Institute for a 55 minute massage that cost $30.00. First of all, my massage was not 55 minutes - more like 40 to 45. That does make a difference. Then the massage lady kept interupting my enjoyment by talking to me. I know that she had to talk to me to ask if things hurt, but it was really annoying. And I felt more tense after I got my massage than I did before. I think that if you are going to get massages, you need to get them more than just once every five years or so. I am sure that they are beneficial if you get them often, like a good visit to the chiropractor. The point is that I wouldn't do it again unless I had the money to go more often.

No comments: