Thursday, August 2, 2007

STRESS

OK, I knew when I started nursing school it would be stressful. Me and my simple mind couldn't quite grasp how stressed out I would become, and it's only the first semester. I broke down crying at my mother-in-law's house on Tuesday, and I have started to have strange dreams. I never used to remember my dreams and all of a sudden I am dreaming of crazy stuff. Last night I was dreaming something that I can't remember but I reached out and clawed my husband. I think I was trying to keep the baby from falling, but I wont' swear to that. He woke up mad because I clawed him and it hurt.

We got our tentative schedule for the fall semester - goodbye any life that I had previously. Oh well. I keep telling myself it's only two years of my life and then it's over (if I make it that long). My goals are to pass school and to keep my family together while doing that. I have heard from so many people that they got divorced during nursing school. I don't think I could handle that. Matt, don't leave me, ok?

No comments: