Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tired

I cannot believe how tired I have been. I know this isn't a very exciting subject, but it's what i've got. I started working night shift last week and I worked Mon-Wed and then had 7 days off. I go back to work tomorrow night. Thursday last week I slept about 4 hours during the day and I have been sleeping ever since. My friend Suzzanne says it's because I have a parasite growing inside of me, and that may be some of it, but it can't be the whole reason. I don't remember being this tired when I was pregnant with Will. Last night I went to bed at 1am after sleeping until noon and taking two naps. Today I slept til 1pm and then had two naps. Maybe that is my real problem, staying up late. I am getting older, you know. When I was younger I could stay up late and still get up and function the next day. Maybe pregnancy and age are conspiring against me, making me tired. Whatever it is, it sucks and I am sick and tired of being tired.

1 comment:

Rhia Jean said...

You've always been very good at taking naps and making them work to your advantage.