Friday, March 27, 2009

Haircut Fiasco

I have wanted pink or purple highlights for a while. I decided to get
purple highlights after I graduated from nursing school. I also
convinced Matt to quit going to Great Clips and get a good haircut. I
made an appointment for today for both of us. I was to get my
highlights and a trim and Matt needed a cut. We showed up 5 minutes
early, but my hair lady wasn't there. She actually never showed up.

I was a bit annoyed, but not too much so. This other lady volunteered
to take care of us. We agreed, butit was a bad idea. She cut someone
else hair before she got to us. This guy was a walk in and she said it
would take 15 minutes. 45 minutes later she was ready for me. She did
a good job on me as well as Matt but she wasn't very nice. I have been
going to that salon since it first opened and I have always brought
Will. She made it clear that Will wasn't welcome. She also acted like
we were an inconvienience to her, me especially. I was very offended
at her attitude. She also charged me twice as much as Sarai, the owner
of the salon, would have charged me. I was pissed off by the time I
left.

Matts hair looks great. My hair is shorter than I would like but
whatever. I wanted a more shocking purple than I got. She bleached
some of it, making it bright, but not all of it. I wanted it all
bleached. Oh well. In six weeks I will go to Sarai and get her to fix
it. The lady today said that a purple touch up was included in the
outrageous price, but I had to come back to see her. Fat chance. Ain't
gonna happen. Next time Sarai isn't there, I will reschedule rather
than go back to her. I promise I have learned my lesson.

2 comments:

K2 said...

Crazy! No pics? We need pics for sure. Stupid hair lady.

Matthew Ware said...

Yeah, my hair was shorter than I wanted it too, after repeatedly saying I liked the current length. I was starting to get used to running my fingers through my hair...