Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Graduation To Me

So, as everyone knows, I graduated from nursing school. My mom wanted to get me something really nice for graduation. Below is a picture of my new graduation present.
Yes, feast your eyes on my new 2005 (ok, new to me) Honda Pilot 4WD SUV. It has leather seats and a sunroof. We are getting it from CarMax (a great place to buy a used car). I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited. It seats 8! Am I the luckiest person ever or what? I'm just really spoiled. It's not my fault my parents only had one child. However, this will be the last thing my mom ever buys me.

4 comments:

Matthew Ware said...

Oh, I'm sure your mom will still buy you things. Like socks. And maybe chocolates on Valentine's Day. I think she said this would be the last BIG gift she gets you. And as big goes, this is pretty big.

Yeah, I'm pretty stoked. And jealous. I'm still driving the Versa (which I still like).

Rhia Jean said...

Yeah right this is the last thing your mom will buy you! She loves you too much and she can't help it. :) You ARE the luckiest person ever! And yes, I'm jealous....

Alison said...

I hate you . . . but in that totally flattering kind of way. :) Congratulations, again!

Harwood said...

In my best Napoleon Dynamite voice . . . "Lucky"