Friday, February 20, 2009

Random Thoughts/ Questions

1. Why, when people are talking about doing cool stuff with Emily, are
they never talking about me? People at work today were talking about
there cool plans with Emily, but they weren't talking about me. Maybe
I'm just not that cool. Like that new movie I haven't seen because I'm
a loser, "He's just not that in to you".

2. Did you know you can make your upper lip look like you got collagin
injections? I have a very stuffy nose and have been blowing my nose
for two days straight and am halfway through my second box of Puffs.
The "snot channel" under my nose is so red and swollen that my upper
lip looks like I got collagin injections. Crazy! Why pay for bigger
lips when you can get sick with the same results.

3 comments:

Rhia Jean said...

People are talking about cool plans with Emily because all Emily's are cool. They just don't know how cool you are...yet!

K2 said...

Friend, I hope you feel better soon. And Rhia is right, they don't know just how cool you are.

Matthew Ware said...

I'm that into you.

My word verification is tryleptu. Well, I'd try leptu, but I don't know what it is. It sounds like a soup. Or a cold medication. Or a medicated soup.

Ooh, that's it! I'm going to be rich. I'm going to invent a medicated soup!