Friday, February 6, 2009

On Top Of The World

This week has been an AWESOME week for me.
- Will and I went to Kentucky to visit my mom and we had a great time and got home safely.
- I spent lots of time with my wonderful husband.
- I graduated from nursing school. I even got my diploma in the mail today which said I graduated with honors! Go Me.
- I now officially own my car. I made the last car payment on February 5th.
- I filled out my new hire paperwork at North Kansas City Hospital today. I start work Monday.
- I got to spend most of the day with my family by accident. I was leaving the hospital and saw my cousin Kelly. My Aunt Carol had knee replacement surgery today, so I sat with my family for several hours and chatted. I got to see my Aunt Carol after her surgery and she looked great.
- I got to have a vaginal ultrasound on the 5th and was able to see my new baby. He/she looks great and is very healthy the doctor said. HOORAY!

I must say, I am a very blessed individual and am happy to be me. I have been so wrapped up in school that I have forgotten to enjoy things, and I am enjoying things now and am super greatful for all my life has to offer.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Greatness!! Congratulations on all the wonderful events! :)

K2 said...

So awesome! I am so glad that you are doing so well and happy. That is all I could hope for you and Matt and Will.

Love you guys!

Rhia Jean said...

Don'tcha just love those days? Yay for you!

Matthew Ware said...

Yay!!!!!!!