Friday, November 28, 2008

Man, I Stink

Ok, I know what everyone is thinking "Why doesn't she take a shower?". I don't stink in a physical way, I just realized that I haven't blogged in over a week, and I think that is stinky. In my defense, I don't have much exciting to talk about. I don't even have any cute new pictures of Will. I have two full weeks left of classes before my semester is over, so mostly I have been trying to write the papers I need to write, and study for my tests so I can pass and become an RN.

As a matter of fact I just finished the STUPIDEST paper I have written in my whole school life (including grades k-12 and my first 5.5 years of undergraduate school). The sad thing is the paper can't be more than 20 pages and I am afraid that it will be more than 20 pages before it is all over. It is a group paper and there are four of us working on it. Only two of us have finished our parts, and it is 14 pages. Oops. It is a Community Survey. We had to choose a community (Prairie Village, KS was our chosen community) and then answer all these STUPID questions. Here is a small sample of the stuff I just wrote about: discuss the role of environmental sanitation department, list three leading industries, what is the unemployment rate of this community, describe the types of housing in this community, discuss currrent redevelopment plans in this community. What does any of that have to do with nursing school? I did the stupid project and don't feel it helped me in school at all. I just wasted 3-4 hours of my day that I could have used to study for my critical care test. I think i'll go study for my critical care test now. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Suzzanne said...

Good luck my lovely.