Saturday, November 1, 2008

Will's Second Birthday

This year, on October 18, we had Will's birthday part at Deanna Rose Farmstead (just like last year because it's free and fun). We ended up with a big group. My friend Dave brought his sister and her three kids so there would be kids closer to Will's age than just us boring adults. My mom was in town so that was great too, because she missed Will's first birthday. My mom, my sister-in-law Meghann, and I got to the Farm about 11:30 am and the part started at 1pm. The reason we got there so early was that we wanted to get a place to sit. Last year there were tons of people having parties and this year there were less picnic tables to have a party on so I wanted to make sure we got a good spot. We really didn't sit very long after decorating before people started arriving. This one family was looking for a place to sit and their youngest kid thought our cake was cool and tried to grab it. I yelled at him and scared him. I didn't mean to, but we put lots of work into that cake and I didn't want it ruined by some kid I didn't even know.

Will got lots of cool presents, including a guitar, a piano, Abbie Cadabbie and Elmo dolls, and Star Wars toys. His favorite toys right now are the Star Wars ones. He calls Chewbacca "Gaca" and R2D2 is "2". It's really cute.This is the Leap Pad my mom got him. Abbie and Elmo. He loves them soooooooo much.
The Star Wars Toys. You can't really see them but there was Darth Vader, Boba Fett, A Storm Trooper, Yoda, R2D2, C3PO, and Chewbacca. He has only managed to lose the Storm Trooper so far.

1 comment:

Matthew Ware said...

What happened to the Storm Trooper?