Sunday, March 23, 2008

Apple Cider Vinegar

I have a cousin named Cindy who has a son named Matt. Matt has a
girlfriend named May. I was over at Cindy's house Thursday night and
exercise equipment was being assembled by Matt and May. We got to
talking about weight loss as often happens around exercise equipment.
May mentioned she lost lots of weight and she says a cap full of apple
cider vinegar in a glass of water before bed helps the pounds melt
off. I want to lose 20-30 lbs by September so I am trying it. My cap
is attached to my apple cider vinegar bottle so last night I used a
full tsp. Man was it nasty. Tonight I used half a teaspoon (tsp) and
it was much better tonight. I'll let you know if the pounds start to
melt off. I sure hope so. I guess exercise wouldn't hurt either, huh?

2 comments:

Rhia Jean said...

I have also heard that about apple cider vinegar. Nasty yes, but vinegar works wonders on all sorts of things. We did an enrichment lesson about vinegar a few years back.

R Matthew Ware said...

Hmm. Wouldn't hurt to try. My diet has stagnated. Easter didn't help :)