Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Our Second Anniversary

Our two year anniversary was Monday 15 October 2007. Sometimes I can't believe that we have been married for two years and sometimes it seems like we have been together forever. They always say that the first few years are the hardest, and I can understand why they say that. Our first year was less stressful than the second. We had a baby, I started nursing school, and we bought a house. We made it through our first two years. If we can make it through nursing school, we can do anything. Matt bought me flowers and took me to dinner Friday for our anniversary. I made a nice dinner on Monday. Simple celebration but perfect for us. I love my husband and am grateful to have him and to have been married for two years with an eternity to look forward to.

No comments: