Saturday, May 5, 2007

Things to Look Forward to

Since there is so much going on or about to go on in my life, I have decided to make a list of things that I am looking forward to and then revisit them later and see how they turned out.

1. The End of Anatomy and Physiology (two weeks!)

2. The 8 day visit to Kentucky

3. Starting Nursing School (July 2nd)

4. Only working one night a week (starting July 7)

5. Having a long stretch of time where Will sleeps through the night

6. Graduating from Nursing School (in 2009)

7. Paying off our debts

8. The next baby (in 2010 or so)

9. Matt publishing his first book

10. Buying myself a Mini Cooper!!!

That is all I can think of now and it's a nice place to start. I'll revisit at the end of the first semester of school and subtract somethings and add some more.

No comments: