Sunday, March 25, 2007

Delimma

I have a delimma. I work at North Kansas City Hospital as a tech three nights a week. Every couple of weeks there is an extra shift on Thursday night and I am tempted to sign up. However, I don't want to work four nights in a row. I remember when I worked days and worked an extra shift. It wasn't even worth it, as far as I remember. It was too much for not enough extra money. Plus, they take so many taxes out that I don't know if it's worth it. We are trying to go to Kentucky in May and the extra money would be nice, but is it worth my sanity? I just don't know. Also, Will would have to stay with his grandparents Thursday night while I was at work because Matt has to get up for work at 4:30 am Friday morning. That isn't a big deal, but I don't want to have to take care of Will Friday during the day and then go to work Friday night. It would totally suck.

The worst part about this whole thing is that I have changed my mind several times and am stressing myself out over it. It shouldn't be this big of a deal. To work or not to work, that is the question.

No comments: