Tuesday, March 27, 2007

3am ramblings


So, it's three am and I can't sleep. Didn't Matchbox 20 have a song about that? Will woke up about 1:20 and was hungry and I have been up ever since, even though he went back to sleep.

We found out on Sunday that Will is cutting his first tooth. Apparently he bit down on Dale (why Dale's finger was in Will's mouth I don't know) and he felt something sharp. Sure enough, one of his front teeth are pushing through the gums. I sure hope this doesn't take too long because people say that babies can be very fussy during this teething time. Why can't they just get all their teeth at once and be done with it? And why don't babies like teething rings. Will makes the funniest face when you give him the ice cold teething ring. He looks at me like "you want me to do WHAT with that ice cold piece of junk! Are you kidding?" Oh well.

Will also tried solid food for the first time on Friday. It was interesting. He was so hungry he tried to eat the spoon and got oatmeal all over his face. I tried sweet potatoes last night and he got those every where too. I got some awsome pictures of baby food on the baby's face. Don't you just love babies?

No comments: