Saturday, March 24, 2007

A bit about me

My husband and one of my best friends both have a blog and I enjoy reading them, so I thought maybe I would try the blog thing. I don't know if I will ever give the address to anyone, but it should be fun. I also need to start writing in my journal, and I thought that since I can't get motivated to do that, maybe this would be a good option.

I just want to apologize in advance to anyone reading this because my life is boring. I am in school, taking pre-requisits for nursing school and praying that I get into nursing school. I have a five month old son, William, who is the cutest boy in the world. Will has had a cold for about a week and has been listliss and cranky, not his normal laughing self. He woke up today and was smiling and laughing. It made me so happy to know he is getting better. However, his apetite has returned and he was so hungry today. I don't think the formula will be able to keep up with him, so today I introduced him to baby oatmeal and pears (two different foods). It was very funny to see him trying to figure out the spoon. He thinks it's a toy to chew on, and he got cereal all over his face. I got some cute pictures. He wasn't sure about the pears, but he ate them.

Yesterday our family of three went to see the movie Meet the Robinsons. It was very cute and one of the better Disney movies in a while (for more information on that see my husband's blog at rmatthewware.blogspot.com). Will really did well. He slept through the first 30 minutes or so, then woke up and was hungry, then he watched the rest of the movie and had a good time. He's just so perfect!

So, a little about me is really all about my son, Will. Isn't my life sad?

No comments: