Friday, December 14, 2007

School

You know, for all the time and trouble I spent getting into nursing school and all the money we are spending for me to be in nursing school, I sure am not very motivated. Maybe that is because I am burnt out, or maybe it's because my mom is coming to visit in a week and a day and I just can't seem to focus. Of course, it could be because studying is boring. I have always had a difficult time motivating myself, and if finals didn't start Monday, I would probably procrastinate some more. I am stressed out and not dealing with it well.

To top it all off I had to take Will to get his 1 year shots and he has not felt well. He got a flu shot, his MMR, the chicken pox vaccine, and Hib vaccine, which is a vaccine for a type of bacterial flu. I know I wouldn't feel good after that. Will runs around whining and pulling my homework down. It drives me crazy, but I can't be mad because he is just a baby and doesn't understand he can't play with my homework and he doesn't understand why he doesn't feel good. I love him.

No comments: